- Continuous change forcing you to alter your course?
- Complexity slowing your efforts to simplify and execute?
- Opposing interests coming between you and your goals?
Voyager Associates helps you overcome business obstacles by putting probabilities of success in your favor. Apply the principles of strategy to navigate business decision-making and you will significantly increase your chances of success.
The knowledge-based, internet driven economy accelerates business activity and increases the stakes in decision-making. Apply the principles of strategy to give you a framework for making faster, better decisions.
Voyager can help you:
- Understand better how your organization interacts with the markets in which it operates.
- Chart your course applying principles of strategy.
- Build your organization with strategy based, mission-aligned thinking.
Voyager's core experience lies in marketing for IT companies. As information technology has moved to the center of operations in all industries, Voyager has been able to contribute in fields as diverse as perimeter security and parking lots. The principles apply across all competitive endeavors, and wide use of information technologies worldwide makes the principles more important than ever.
Voyager has experience to support you in the following areas:
Strategic Planning-research markets; develop plans; allocate financial resources
Marketing Implementation-create operational systems; leverage channels of distribution; measure success
Personnel Development-build teams around marketing objectives; guide sales teams
Tactical Action-optimize branding efforts; hone sales scripts; penetrate large accounts; develop sales programs; improve telemarketing operations
Tom Hagerty, founder of Voyager Associates, has worked for companies such as IBM and Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette. He is a graduate of Harvard College, where he studied English Literature, and the University of South Carolina School of Law. During law school he also studied marketing and accounting. He served as an infantry officer in the Marine Corps and finished first in his class at Army Ranger School. In business, he has served as CEO, COO, head of business development, commission salesman and consultant.
Situations where Voyager can contribute to your goals:
- Companies entering new markets
- Companies seeking a bigger share of existing markets
- Young companies
- Family-owned companies
- Venture capitalists needing review of seeded companies
- Opportunity evaluation.
- Companies trying to sell to federal agencies
- Small companies attempting to sell to Fortune 500 companies
Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and your team.
Tom Hagerty, Principal
Phone | 301.300.0286
Email | email@example.com